What you’ll need
- 2 Cups Almond Meal
- ½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp Organic Baking Powder (optional)
- Pinch of Salt
- Pink of Cinnamon
- ¼ cup of Assorted seeds, plus extra (I used Pumpkin seeds and Chia)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Mix the dry ingredients together (almond meal, coconut, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and seeds)
- In another bowl whisk your eggs until beaten then continue to whisk as you add the coconut oil, sesame oil and vinegar.
- Add the egg mix to the dry and fold through using a spatula
- Line a baking loaf tin with baking paper and pour the ‘bread’ dough in, before sprinkling over extra seeds and baking for 35-45 minutes depending on your oven. It should be golden on top and dense to touch.
- Pierce with a skewer to ensure that it’s cooked on the inside. Turn your oven off and leave your bread in there for 10-15 minutes to continue cooking.
- Remove from the mould & let it cool slightly. Slice it up, store in an air tight containter & Enjoy!